I) General :
Students are not permitted to use mobile phone during the
college hours. Strict action will be taken if this not followed.
Every student must have an identity card, which is supplied
by the college and must produce the same at the time of
payment of fees and / or on demand by any member of the
- There should be no disturbance of any kind during the
- Visitors are not allowed during class hours.
- Every effort should be made to keep the premises of the
institution CLEAN AND ORDERLY. Students should
cultivate the habit of throwing all waste, whether in the
classroom or outside it, in the bins provided.
- The management will not be responsible for any accident that
may be caused to any student during her work in the College.
- The whole class is responsible for the care of the College
property kept therein. Damage done to the property of the
College by disfiguring walls, doors, windows, electrical and
other fittings or breaking the window glasses, furniture and
such other activities is a breach of discipline and will be
punishable as such and the whole class may be fined, if the
culprit is not traced.
- All the students are required to read the notice board daily.
Failing to do so may lead them into serious troubles by the way
of fines or other consequences for overlooking closing date of
payment of fees, return of library books, submission of work,
last date of examination forms etc.
- The parents and guardians are expected to get themselves
conversant with the Rules and Regulations of the College.
They are also supposed to keep themselves informed about the
progress of their wards. They may for this purpose keep in
touch with the College authorities from time to time.
- The students are required to buy the journals from the College
- Final year students are required to collect their original
certificates and the work submitted to the teachers for
correction within a month after the declaration of the result.
The College will not be responsible for the original certificate
and the articles not collected by that date.
II) Attendance :
- Students are required to attend the College regularly and
punctually unless granted leave of absence by the relevant
authorities. They are liable to be fined if found habitually late
- No student is allowed to be absent without obtaining prior
permission of the College authority. In case of sickness, an
application for her absence will have to be submitted
immediately along with the medical certificate.
- The students are required to submit the internal submissions
as prescribed by the teacher. No late submission will be
accepted for evaluation.
III) Examination :
- It is compulsory for the students to appear at all the college
examinations. In case of absentees, students have to secure the
required aggregate marks in the exams in which they have
appeared. No re-exams will be taken.
- In order to be permitted to appear for the examination a
student should be present for atleast 75% of the possible
number of days of the ongoing semester. A student remaining
absent for three consecutive classes will not be allowed to
appear for the Unit Test.
- Students are expected to be in the examination room at least 10
minutes before the commencement of exams. No one will be
allowed to leave the room until half an hour after the question
papers are distributed. Any student caught copying, speaking
or communicating in any way with another, keeping with her
any books/ notes or other study materials or cheating in any
way is liable to severe disciplinary action.